Friday, August 27, 2010

Author, Author!

If I've successfully negotiated the technological labyrinth, then all 301/401 students should have email invitations to become "authors" on our blog.  Please accept that invitation!

You don't need to post anything to the blog until next week; but, you certainly may post something if you like.  It would be a good idea to play around with the blog enough to at least assure yourself that you will be able to post when you need to (and in time to let me know if you have any technical difficulties before you need to post next week).

See y'all on the porch at 1609 Lawton Ave (chez moi) this afternoon at 4:30!

-ct

1 comment:

  1. Did you send that to my mercer live email? Am I already an author becuase I don't remember seeing that email.

    ReplyDelete